- 04April 4, 2019http://wcmddems.org/event/drinking-liberally/West-O Bottle Shop12611 Ocean Gateway, Ocean City, MD 21842
Promoting democracy one drink at a time – Drinking Liberally is an informal, inclusive, progressive social group for like-minded, left leaning individuals.
Join us the first Thursday of each month at West O’ Bottle Shop & Bar, 5-7PM.
- 12April 12, 2019http://wcmddems.org/event/dccwc-april-2019-monthly-meeting/The Democratic Central Committee Worcester County’s monthly meeting is Saturday, April 13 from 9 – 11 am. Meeting location is Snow Hill Library, 307 N. Washington Street, Snow Hill. Interested persons are encouraged to attend.Call 410-213-1956 for information.
- 12April 12, 2019http://wcmddems.org/event/dwc-april-2019-monthly-meeting/Ocean Pines Community Center235 Ocean Pkwy, Ocean Pines, MD 21811
The next meeting of the Democratic Women’s Club is Monday, April 15, 2019. Coffee and Conversation at 9:30, meeting begins at 10:00.
- 13April 13, 2019http://wcmddems.org/event/dccwc-monthly-meeting/The Democratic Central Committee Worcester County’s monthly meeting is Saturday, April 13 from 9 – 11 am. Meeting location is Snow Hill Library, 307 N. Washington Street, Snow Hill. Interested persons are encouraged to attend.Call 410-213-1956 for information.
- 16April 16, 2019http://wcmddems.org/event/how-to-effectively-speak-to-officials/Ocean Pines Library11107 Cathell Rd, Berlin, Maryland 21811
Join Assateague Coastal Trust (ACT) and Socially Responsible Agricultural Project (SRAP), members of the Lower Eastern Shore Engagement Network (LESEN), on Tuesday April 16th from 7- 9 at the Ocean Pines Library where we will discuss ways to get your elected officials to listen to you!
This training is a video webinar with a community organizer and an experienced staffer who will teach us what works in effectively communicating with an elected official. After the video we will have experts in the room to answer your questions and offer in-person guidance.
This training is designed to meet the needs of our partner communities who are fighting against factory farms to protect their air, health, water, and way of life, but the content is relevant
to environmental, community, and social issues and can be applied to any issue. You won’t want to miss it!